Welfare units are used within a range of sectors such as construction, education, healthcare, sports, retail and more.
Because they can provide you with the temporary, low-cost solutions, you need to complete your project, provide the right facilities to site teams, and abide by Health and Safety regulations.
The good news?
Addplant has a range of welfare units available to hire, all equipped depending on your requirements and with different sizes available.
Call our team today on 01482 867 227
Welfare units for hire
Welfare is a critical issue which needs to be catered for before any project can even begin, so, you need to get it right, the first time.
Addplant has a range of mobile and static units available for hire, easy to install and set up allowing you to be up and running in no time.
Designed to provide teams with the necessary space they need to operate throughout their working day; welfare units are often found on sites where there are no services (such as water or electricity) yet available.
Welfare units are extremely versatile in this sense, they can be purpose-built depending on your requirements and are a perfect solution for remote locations.
Make sure you stay within health and safety guidelines, hire the right welfare unit for your site today with Addplant.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Welfare Units for Hire
Addplant is proud to offer some of the most competitive prices around when it comes to our mobile cabin hire. With our units hired to you for the duration of your project, as well as all meeting health and safety requirements, our mobile units offer:
- Two lengths, 12` or 16`
- Easy setup and installation
- Instant welfare services available asap
- Easily towed
- All self-contained units (no mains connections required)
- Anti-Vandal on all units making them 100% safe and secure
- Kitted out to your specifications (canteen facilities, washroom facilities, drying and changing, etc)
- Greater energy efficiency
- Regular servicing carried out by Addplant (included in the price)
Email us: email@example.com
Static Welfare Units for Hire
When it comes to our static cabins, we have two sizes currently available. These are 20` and 24`. Both are suitable for sites that have no services, such as water supply or power supply to them.
Our 20` static welfare units offer you:
- Catering and drying areas, supported with a water supply onboard generator and recirculating toilet (our team also carry out a water replenishment and waste emptying service weekly, included in your hire price).
Our 24` static welfare units offer you:
- Canteen facilities with a separate drying/changing room with freshwater toilet. This unit also comes with larger water and waste tank (250g) if you are experiencing a high-water usage on site (our team can also be with you that day of the following day for any refills on these tank systems).
Call us on 01782 867 227 to find out more
Why choose Addplant, Hull?
We’re a family run business who, when it comes to welfare units, know our stuff. We have the experience, the skills, the equipment, and the customer testimonials to show that we offer the highest level of service at the most competitive prices.
Our welfare units are all fit for purpose, easy to install and comply fully with all health and safety requirements.
We’re on hand to put your mind at rest and take the worry away when it comes to things like providing the right services on site.
If you’re looking for high quality, affordable, easy to install welfare unit, then you’ve come to the right place.