Our welfare unit cabins for hire
- Are you looking for compact, suitable and secure welfare hire?
- Do you need welfare units to meet ALL Health and Safety guidelines and regulations asap?
- Are you working on a site with no services available and need all facilities to be provided and catered for?
No problem. Call our team today on 01482 867 227 for more information about welfare unit hire options in Leeds. With our wide range of both mobile and static welfare units available, we’re confident we can find the perfect solution for you.
Benefits of using a mobile welfare unit
- Comes in two lengths, 12` or `16` – making them extremely easy to tow
- Can be installed and running in a matter of minutes
- Ideal solution if you need instant welfare (can accommodate up to 7 people)
- Fully comply with health and safety regulations
- All self-contained units (have their own electricity and water supply, so no mains required)
- Come with anti-vandal as standard making them completely secure and fully robust
- Can tailor them to your site needs, i.e., canteen, toilets, changing facilities, etc
- Energy efficient, with low fuel consumption and use of 12v PIR, activated lighting.
Benefits of using a static unit
- Available in two sizes, 20` and 24`
- Perfect option if you have no services available on site at all
- The 20` option is mainly used for canteens and drying areas, and Addplant will equip the units with water supplies, inboard generators and a recirculating toilet (with water replenishment and waste removal carried out every week – all included in the price).
- The 24` options offer canteen facilities but with a separate drying room and freshwater toilet. These cabins also come with larger water and waste tank, to fulfil higher usage rates (we can also refill on the same day or the following day by calling a member of our team on 01482 867 227).
Static Welfare Units in Leeds
Addplant has 20’ and 24’ static welfare options these are great for sites that have no power or water supply these single units provide everything your site needs to get up and running.
20’ units have a canteen and drying area with 50gallon water supply on board generator and recirculating toilet. As part of the price we provide a weekly waste emptying and water replenishing service.
Our 24’ units have a canteen, separate drying room and fresh water toilet all run from the onboard generator. These cabins come with a large water supply and waste holding tank of 250g perfect if you have a high water usage. The unit is serviced by our in house fleet so any time you need a top up all you need to do is give us a call and we will be there same day or next day to refill.
Addplant we listen to your requirements, and we provide the best welfare hire options to you. Providing regular maintenance and servicing solutions as part of the hire price, if you’re looking for welfare hire in Leeds, look no further than Addplant.
Call our team today on 01482 867 227
Flexible and ready to work with you
Addplant is a family run business who knows Leeds like the back of our hands. Our team has worked with a range of businesses over the years across a range of sectors, providing the best facilities and equipment matched with our outstanding customer service.
We’re completely flexible in our approach to work, making sure that we can offer you everything you need for you to be able to get on with the job at hand.
We want to provide you with the necessities to keep your site compliant as well as safe for you and your teams.
That’s why our units:
- are available to hire for the duration of your project
- are ideal for remote locations
- are versatile in what they can offer you
- are purpose-built, depending on your requirements
- are the perfect solution when power or water supplies are not currently installed on site.